Thursday 11 June 2015

Cold Shoulder Tile Print








Cold Shoulder Tee - New Look
White Joni Jeans - Topshop
Kimono - Boohoo
Toms - Schuh

The cold shoulder trend is definitely one I'm beginning to love this season. There's something I find quite comforting about wearing sleeves, and the gaping cut outs down the center of these dramatises them, making them so much more interesting. I love the intriguing, delicate detailing of the tile print, adding to the interesting effect of the cold shoulder. The simple tee style reinforces the emphasis on the features of both the cut outs and the print.
I teamed this tee with my white Joni jeans (again) as well as my blue crochet Toms (which I seriously cannot wear enough of at the mo) in order to maintain the white and blue monochrome colour pallet. However, styled with a pair of heels, this outfit would survey a smarter, more sophisticated appeal. I also added my black kimono, keeping he look light with the white jeans for the summer months.
Oh, and credit to our rabbit Richard for joining me in the photos.

Are you liking the cod shoulder trend for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment