Tuesday 24 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAS

After a week of festive songs and festive films, I'm feeling Christmassy! So whilst I settle down with a cuppa to watch The Grinch, here's a small Christmassy post of our festive decor.
Merry Christmas everyone!


 I've recently gained a new love for Pinterest (my link is here), so I collected together a few festive biscuit ideas to try and here's the outcome...




My favourite tree decs...



Santa Clause is coming, to town...


Festive fireplace

Time for the Christmas snowglobes to make their way to the front of the collection!

Fairy lights always make the room cozy in the evening


Final chocolate from the advent calendar!

And of course it's time to crack out the Christmas jumper!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!x









No comments:

Post a Comment